Rockstar WLAN Surveys
Ready to plan and design Enterprise wireless networks like a ******** LEGEND hero? This original course from WiFi Training was designed to help students learn how to plan and survey next-generation wireless networks for a variety of different customer types, design types, and service requirements.
After learning the fundamentals of the WLAN Surveys, Sr. Instructor Chris Avants @RockstarWiFi takes students through several case-study Enterprise Design scenarios and details the steps required to meet the customer requirements and complete the project like a Rockstar!
Course Status: PRE-ORDER – Estimated Release Date May 10th (In Editing)
Rockstar WLAN Surveys
- WiFi Survey Basics
- WiFi Design Goals
- Questionnaires and Templates
- Building your Survey Kit
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quick RF Analysis / Spot Checks
- Spectrum Review
- Vendor Best Practices
- Client Behavior
- Thinking Outside the box about WLAN Design
- Predictive Assessments
- Pre-Deployment Site Surveys
- Post Deployment Site Surveys
- Gap Analysis Projects
* This course is included in our new All Access Pass!
Learn on-demand with WiFi Training / Active Expert
Digital Courses from Wi-Fi Training are designed to provide learners very valuable and detailed information on a topic, concept, or product in an accelerated format. Due to their accelerated learning style, and each lesson being an avg of 20 minutes concepts are easy to digest and come back to if ever needed.
There is NO filler content in either Digital Courses or our new Micro Course product line, only relevant detailed material designed to help you gain/refresh skills to set yourself apart.
Active Expert / WiFi Training has digital courses for all skill levels on a range of products, skills, and topics from several vendors and dozens of technologies. Each digital course around “Technical Skills” are written and Recorded by only well-known Expert Instructors. We know every video course vendor says their instructors are experts, but when we say it we mean it. Before instructors can teach with Active Expert, they have to be not only certified at the expert level but prove over a decade of real-world field experience working with that technology.
About Active Expert / WiFi Training
Active Expert / WiFi Training is a global provider of IT Training, Development, and consulting services. We provide Instructor-Led, Authorized Training from companies like Cisco Systems, CWNP, EC-Council, and offer original content as well. Micro courses are part of our on-demand digital learning product line and available at https://store.wifitraining.com
* Notes on Pre-Order courses are still in active development by our instructor-team. We typically hit our target release dates +/- 10 days from the advertised date, with only 1 exception so far. We offer select pre-order courses only for select titles and may offer discounted pricing for students who pre-order the course before it is released. As pre-order products are in active development, the course outline and pricing are subject to change prior to release.