Cisco 9800 Rockstar
Every time we send our student's survey's you all want to know more about the new Cisco 9800 controllers, well here we go. Cisco 9800 Rockstar is the first of a new SERIES of courses around Cisco's new 9800 series Wireless LAN Controllers, and of course the 9K Access points, and all the great tech that comes along with it such as Deployment options, HA, ISE, DNAC, MDM, WebAuth, Flex, Bridging and more.
There are so many NEW things to cover, we have decided to do this course in a series beginning with Cisco 9800 Rockstar, which covers all of the critical things engineers should know to deploy new Cisco 9800 series controllers, including design, deployment, upgrades, and various migrations to a Cisco 9K Wireless architecture. We will also be taking students through an in-depth understanding of
Cisco 9800 Rockstar High-Level Outline
- What's new with Cisco 9800's
- Cisco 9K Product Line Review
- 9800 Platform Architecture & Internals
- Exploring Deployment Options & Scenarios
- Exploring Profiles & TAG’s
- AP Support & Features
- High Availability
- Upgrayedd Options
- Migrating from AireOS to IOS-XE
- Customizing RF Profiles
- Roaming & Mobility
- Optimizing User Experiences
- Enhancing Security
We show more than a dozen hand's labs in this course using real Cisco 9K hardware, and software on the latest code. We do scenario-based labs providing students with a blueprint to follow during their deployments. We recommend building a home lab using Cisco 9800_CL's to gain hand's on experience from the supporting files we provide students without major hardware investments.
This course is led by Chris Avants @RockstarWiFi (CCIE/CWNE), and includes almost 10hrs of HD content.
NEW - Cisco 9800 Series of courses from WiFi Training
- Cisco 9800 Rockstar (This Course) LIVE NOW!
- Cisco 9800 Rockstar - Advanced AAA & ISE Integrations 10/15
- Cisco 9800 Rockstar - Advanced FLEX & Mobility
Course Status: Live NOW
If your firm is about to deploy Cisco 9800 series controllers and you want to know them inside and out, this is your course!
- Understand the new 9K Wireless Portfolio
- Identify Cisco 9800 platform options including Hardware, EWC, ENCS, and Public / Private Cloud
- Identify Cisco 9100 Access Point features, benefits, and select the right AP for the mission.
- Design an Enterprise Wireless LAN powered by Cisco 9K WLC"s and APs
- Design enterprise profiles & tag's to support business requirements
- Deploy High Availability for Cisco 9K controllers
- Configure AP HA options for Geo-Redundancy
- Migrate to a Cisco 9800 Architecture from AireSpace controllers
- Automate provisioning of migrated / new APs on Cisco 9800 controllers (DNAC not required)
- Identify Best practices for supporting Legacy APs
- Configure WLAN's to meet stakeholder requirements
- Customize RF Profiles to ensure a good user experience
- Deploy services to ensure a good user experience
Learn on-demand with WiFi Training / Active Expert
Digital Courses from Wi-Fi Training are designed to provide learners very valuable and detailed information on a topic, concept, or product in an accelerated format. Due to their accelerated learning style, and each lesson being an avg of 20 minutes concepts are easy to digest and come back to if ever needed.
There is NO filler content in either Digital Courses or our new Micro Course product line, only relevant detailed material designed to help you gain/refresh skills to set yourself apart.
Active Expert / WiFi Training has digital courses for all skill levels on a range of products, skills, and topics from several vendors and dozens of technologies. Each digital course around “Technical Skills” are written and Recorded by only well-known Expert Instructors. We know every video course vendor says their instructors are experts, but when we say it we mean it. Before instructors can teach with Active Expert, they have to be not only certified at the expert level but prove over a decade of real-world field experience working with that technology.
About Active Expert / WiFi Training
Active Expert / WiFi Training is a global provider of IT Training, Development, and consulting services. We provide Instructor-Led, Authorized Training from companies like Cisco Systems, CWNP, EC-Council, and offer original content as well. Micro courses are part of our on-demand digital learning product line and available at https://store.wifitraining.com