Rockstar WLAN Troubleshooting
Rockstar WLAN Troubleshooting is a new all-original Rockstar series course from WiFi Training designed to help students identify and remediate 802.11 based Wireless issues fast. We will look at over a dozen real-world troubleshooting scenarios, and explore the tools, resources, and methodology that were used to remedy the situation. If you are ready to become the Wireless hero on your team, this is the course for you.
After a couple of quick lessons on theory, process, and essential skills. The course transitions concepts to a day in the life of a Wireless Expert, who's tasked with solving real-world wireless issues in a variety of scenarios in the lab.
Status: In development Est 10/1/201
By the end of this course, students should be able to
- Identify WLAN Troubleshooting lifecycles
- Quick methods to remove WiFi from the troubleshooting equation
- Troubleshoot critical wired services (Cabling, PoE, VLAN's, EtherChannel / LaCP, DHCP, DNS)
- Explore a variety of tools from (open source to paid pro-tools) and their use in troubleshooting Enterprise WiFi
- Explore using the WLC / AP in the troubleshooting process
- Build your Wireless Troubleshooting toolkit
- Review more than a dozen real-world troubleshooting scenario's
- Effectively troubleshoot more than 99% of WLAN issues
* This course is included in our new All Access Pass!
Learn on-demand with WiFi Training / Active Expert
Digital Courses from Wi-Fi Training are designed to provide learners very valuable and detailed information on a topic, concept, or product in an accelerated format. Due to their accelerated learning style, and each lesson being an avg of 20 minutes concepts are easy to digest and come back to if ever needed.
There is NO filler content in either Digital Courses or our new Micro Course product line, only relevant detailed material designed to help you gain/refresh skills to set yourself apart.
Active Expert / WiFi Training has digital courses for all skill levels on a range of products, skills, and topics from several vendors and dozens of technologies. Each digital course around “Technical Skills” are written and Recorded by only well-known Expert Instructors. We know every video course vendor says their instructors are experts, but when we say it we mean it. Before instructors can teach with Active Expert, they have to be not only certified at the expert level but prove over a decade of real-world field experience working with that technology.
About Active Expert / WiFi Training
Active Expert / WiFi Training is a global provider of IT Training, Development, and consulting services. We provide Instructor-Led, Authorized Training from companies like Cisco Systems, CWNP, EC-Council, and offer original content as well. Micro courses are part of our on-demand digital learning product line and are available at https://store.wifitraining.com